[simpits-chat] Website update...

Sean Galbraith simpits-chat@simpits.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:23:40 +1200

>Just a teaser on good hunting lately:
>T-38 cockpit ( front and aft) came in right before I went to Paris Airshow
>T-37 cockpits ( full up complete from Link Simulators) are almost here
>Complete F-111E AMP Crew Module will be picked up later this week ( this
>makes Three the total number of complete capsules, and five total capsules
>in collection)
>500lbs of new F-111and F-16 instrumentation
>Two more ACES II's
>One more Stencel Ejection Seat

<sigh>

That's more equipment than our entire Air Force down 'ere!!!

The big <sad> news in NZ is that the dream is finally over, the A-4's have
been sold.  ATSI has bought the whole shooting box.  At least they will use
them in the way God (for you F-16 driving weenies that means MACAIR!)
intended ;-)

On a a *far* brighter note, I got my first ACCIS modules for the A-4, so I
have a nice ARC-159, APX-100 and TACAN working now... just have to hook up
the rotary encoders and momentaries and I am ready to bolt them into the
pit!  Yeeeeeha!

Sean.