[simpits-chat] Website update...

Chris Woodul simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 21:37:11 -0500

Hey,

By the way I typed SIMPITS into the ebay search engine and did not find any
of your auctions. Please send me a link to just one of your auctions and Ill
go take a look.
The PDU means the pilots display unit, and I meant the part that actually
sticks out into the cockpit. You can fix the optics ( or rob can) and you
can have new glass made for the Combiner assembly. Rember to use single
surface mirrors and anti-glare glass on your optics and you will avoid
"ghosted" double images.
I have had several of those nice Radio assemblies that goes on the front of
the PDU, so I know what you got, and that will top off the PDU nicely.
Just a teaser on good hunting lately:
T-38 cockpit ( front and aft) came in right before I went to Paris Airshow
T-37 cockpits ( full up complete from Link Simulators) are almost here
Complete F-111E AMP Crew Module will be picked up later this week ( this
makes Three the total number of complete capsules, and five total capsules
in collection)
500lbs of new F-111and F-16 instrumentation
Two more ACES II's
One more Stencel Ejection Seat

When it rains it pours.....

Chris

Send the link to your auctions, Id love to see what you are selling!