[simpits-chat] Website update...

Gene Buckle simpits-chat@simpits.org
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

> Great update, and congradulations. Nothing is more fun than finding those
> golden jewels. Even the PDU portion of the HUD seems very salvagable. I have
Are you referring to the upper half with the UHF radio on it?  If so, I've
got a brand new one (well rebuilt from depot) to replace it.  I'm going to
have Peter Cos make a new lower lightplate for me - he's a master at it.
:)

> had a good couple of weeks and this week should top it all off. I will let
> the group know all that has happend later this week.
Cool.

> Take more pictures!

I'm working on it.  I spent most of saturday taking pics for the auctions.
:)

g.