[GEM Development] Proposal about the wiki...

José Emilio Mori Recio jem at archivalladolid.org
Sat Jan 24 16:29:24 PST 2009

Hi again, after some busy days...

Well, I think it's useless to keep on the discussion about what the wiki
should contain, when it hasn't even been fixed.

So, the plan should be, first of all, wait for Owen to unlock the secondary
wiki. I suppose it will happen in any moment, as we already know that Rob
can't maintain the primary. I don't know if "wiki2" could also be renamed to
"wiki", hiding the non-working primary wiki, but that should be the idea...

And then, fill the wiki with the general information that Dennis has
pointed... everything except for the full API programming reference, which
should only be linked to. Then, we see if the wiki's being useful, how is
GEM evolving by then, what the people thinks... and then we could think or
discuss about including the reference or not. We'll wait and see.

I hope everybody agrees...

So, waiting for the wiki's unlock, best regards...

//     José Emilio Mori Recio - http://www.gui.uva.es/~jem         \\
|| Administrador Informático, Arzobispado de Valladolid y Archivo  ||
\\ Miembro 088 del Grupo Universitario de Informática, Valladolid  //