[GEM Development] GEM on Atari

Shane Gough goughsw at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:45:49 PST 2009

Thanks to all :)

I now have a running Atari emulator on all machines (Aranym does not
like running remotely via X though - could be a libSDL problem).

Next question is preferred C/C++ compiler for Atari? Preferably
natively hosted (ie: runs on the Atari and generates code for the
Atari). I've found references to a GCC implementation that should run
under Aranym (and AFROS) - I'm downloading and about to try it out
now. Suggestions relating to native Atari compilers and editors/IDE's
would be very welcome. Is there a native Object Pascal (ie: Turbo
Pascal 5.5 compatible) compiler for the Atari?

Thanks,
Shane