[GEM Development] GEM on Atari

Olivier Landemarre olivier.landemarre at utbm.fr
Mon Jan 5 05:08:44 PST 2009

Shane Gough a écrit :
> Can anyone suggest a good emulator for the Atari ST series that I can
> use to test portability? I don't have a physical Atari so one that
> uses FreeMINT would be better. What development tools are available
> for Atari?
>
> >From some quick research there seem to be a number of AES
> implementations around - any recommendations?
>
> Thanks,
> Shane

Hello, the best probably is to use Aranym and get full dev image disk of
Easymint
You can find Aranym here:
http://aranym.org/

And the full image of Easymint for Aranym here:
http://atari.st-katharina-apotheke.de/home.php?lang=ge&headline=EasyMiNT&texte=easymint

You can try why not ;-) replace XaAES by MyAES:
http://myaes.lutece.net/

Regards

Olivier