[GEM Development] Simplest GEM distro - is this?

Lyrical Nanoha lyricalnanoha at dosius.ath.cx
Mon May 15 16:59:21 PDT 2006

http://www.dosius.ath.cx/~andi/ufgembin.zip
http://www.dosius.ath.cx/~andi/ufgemsrc.zip
   (should be enough to keep me GPL-compliant)

I just threw together the minimum number of files necessary to run, dunno
if the fake (null) desktop.inf will work.  Unzip into c:\ with folders
intact.  I suppose this will do in a pinch and I can always add to it
later.  resdir doesn't seem to work right, or I would be able to better
test it by running it from d:\gengem\gem3 instead of c:\gemapps\gemsys
since on my dosemu c:\ is read-only. --;

-uso.