[GEM Development] GEM/XM VDI source

Blair Campbell blairdude at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 22:04:44 PST 2006

>   As we know, the GEM/XM VDI source that came into our hands was missing two
> files: GDOS.A86 and LOAD.A86.
>
>   I've now reconstructed these with a disassembler. As usual, they can be
> downloaded from <http://www.seasip.info/Gem/gengem.html>.

Your desktop does not seem to work with GEM/XM, complaining after
doesn't work.  Would it be possible to make your desktop work with
GEM/XM?  The multitasking/task switching capabilities look very nice
(I just tried it).  Also, what other GEM apps is it likely to be
incompatible with?

--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya