[GEM Development] I've got a lead ...

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 20:33:47 PDT 2005

Dear Me - and the Rest of You, too:

The man,  Gary Glover by name, sent me a reply
yesterday. He was *not* able to find the general GEM
Scan / ScanExpress application -  among his three and
a half inch (3.5") diskettes. I thanked him and, also,
said it'd be 'OK' if found it among his five and a
quarter inch (5.25") diskettes :-) .

Tom Clayton