[GEM Development] Some GEM URLs that link to others

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 13:33:08 PDT 2005

Dear Gary:

>From the GEM-Dev (GEM Developers) List serv group,
here are some URLs that'll link to others. (The list
serv is 'thru' SimPits.org as I recall.)

http://www.owenrudge.net/GEM/
http://www.owenrudge.net/GEM/links
Owen is a first year Uni. student at St. Andrew's in
Scotland.

http://gem.shaneland.co.uk/
Shane Coughlin(sp) is a recent grad from Britain
currently employed in Japan.

Both these previous guys are Computer Science
'majors'.

http://www.geocities.com/heinz_rath/
At the end (bottom) is a long-ish list of URLs. Some
*may be* outdated but good for historical purposes -
even if they don't link anymore!

John Elliot's site is on Owen's page:
http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/
and, specifically
http://www.seasip.info/Gem/index.html

Lastly, let me mention, Ben Jemmett's GEM Web Site
http://www.deltasoft.com/

That should get you started.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton