[GEM Development] an interesting development for OpenGEM

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 17:54:46 PDT 2005

yep - that is interesting. I think it would help to have a GUI, for children
on older machines, because trying to remember all the dos commands when you
are quite young is quite hard. (trust me i can remember! when i was 3 or 4 i
had a 5086! i think it blew up...but it might still work :S) and i also
agree that programming apps. for young adults, would be VERY useful.

veganalex