[GEM Development] GEM URL List

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 12:32:09 PDT 2005

Dear Group:

What URLs should those interested in GEM know about?

I keep lists of URLs for websites that have interest
to me on a USB Flash drive that I carry with me to the
local library. Well, last week I 'left it behind' when
the library was closing.  (I'm using the local Lib.
for speed (in downloads) and because I've still got my
own system for connecting from home, DISassembled!)

Anyway, the GEM reflist I had made up of 'your' site's
URLs is not available to me, at the moment; and I
thought this would be a good time to inquire as to
what *YOU* think are URLs that *SHOULD* be on that
list. As many suggestions as there are of you, please,
*even if* they each *completely* overlap (are the
same).

Also, Should new 'subscribers' to this list get such a
listing in their 'welcoming letter'?

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton
TopCatDRC