[GEM Development] Re: Document

Freya freya128 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 03:39:35 PDT 2004

> Freya! Still alive and with us, then? Hope you're
> well!

I'm feeling much better, I've been fairly poorly
lately for a couple of months or so but I'm a lot
better now, just very rushed off my feet!

Yes I like the firebird too, although the version I
have seems slightly flakey but I've had it a while
now.

I've not tried the thunderbird mail thing but I've
heard really good things about it. I keep meaning to
try it!

I've been flooded with really boring spam mail,
"enlarge your penis", "give up smoking" "do you live
in america?" (er no that's why my address says .co.uk
on the end) "american dimplomas".

Why do I never get spam for chocolate, or something I
might at least be half interested in!

love

Freya