[GEM Development] Re: Document

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Thu Jun 3 22:31:35 PDT 2004

Not only a sudden flowering of the GEM club, but a return of Freya!

Good to hear from you all. Last I remember of you, Freya, you'd moved
house and were doing some renovating/ refurnishing. I can't remember the
locality either. Must be Altzheimers... Sorry to hear you have been
unwell again.

I've taken to using Thunderbird lately and find it quite good, though
not all that different from Mozilla's mail client. Firewhatever is also
a reasonably good browser, and quicker to load than Mozilla.  But some
sites just will not work properly if you don't have Internet Explorer,
particularly if they have forms or run some java scripts. I can't access
my online banking without IE, for example.

Cheers,

Peter