[GEM Development] Re: Document

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:45:51 PDT 2004

Personally I find outlook express to be an excellent mail client.  It is
easy to use, fast, it reacts quickly, it very rarely crashes and I have
never had any problems with viruses (I update the software and have Norton).
I have found nothing out there that even comes close to be as nice to use
and as reliable.  Nothing Netscape make comes close.  I find much the same
with internet explorer.  People complain about it, but in reality I find it
to be the best all-round browser.  Mozilla is lovely, but it uses a lot of
power just to run.  There is a noticable slow-down in reactions compared to
using IE6.  In my opinion IE4 was a disaster, but since then MS have
completely ruled the browser roost with a product that works fine.

Regards

Shane