[GEM Development] Re: Document

Dostal, Chris E. Chris.Dostal at au.unisys.com
Wed Jun 2 10:06:01 PDT 2004

LOL digital condom.. Our one here's pretty bloody good, for a
corporation we've managed to miss all the worms going around thus far!

I'm using Outlook XP.. Work forces me too.
The automation that it has (VB extensibility, etc) suits me well.
The way it uses forms, integrates with our netmeeting/IM setup is
actually impressive.
We can share various mail boxes, check what people are doing on any
given day and set up rules/organise mail into areas.

On the other hand, I'd never use it at home for personal use.

-CD