[GEM Development] G-GUI

Georg Potthast mailbox at georgpotthast.de
Fri Oct 10 14:33:28 PDT 2008

Thomas Clayton mentioned my G-GUI in this list. G-GUI is written in Turbo Assembler. However, to generate the Turbo Assembler Code I used BASM from Kevin Diggins, a Basic to Assembler converter which can be found here: http://www.bcxgurus.com/basm286.zip

The objective of G-GUI is to provide a TSR for DOS which provides GUI functions for all programs loaded. The interface is interrupt based just like the DOS functions and thus can be used with any DOS programming language.

My impression is that currently there are no new graphical applications developed for DOS any more, so G-GUI is not used much.

Georg