[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 20:43:25 PDT 2006

Dear a-|-wave:

It's 100 US$ - PURE guess! I find it noteworthy that you equate
that to 60 Great Britain Pounds (GPB) whcih is what I thought the
pseudo-L meant. [Where does he find that on a keyboard??? ;-(  ]
Are you sure of the conversion rate? (ballpark / football pitch is
close enough!)

Anyway, I'll actually get a TRUE (US Postal) shipping cost if you
give me A REAL (if only an approximate - like Westminster
Cathedral) UK address for the postal service to 'punch in' to their
terminal.
BTW, N.W. suburb of Chicago, IL, USA for me. Find Chicago. Find
O'hare Airport NW of center of city. I'm in far NW corner of Des
Plaines just North of O'hare.

Why would an e-bay item (US-based) be cheaper? - or would it be a
UK-based one you're talking about?

Lastly, IF .. I DO something crazy .. and post it to you;
 THEN you'll pay ANY V.A.Tax - since I haven't the FOGGIEST of
ideas of what that would be.

Sincerely,

Thomas F. Clayton