[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 01:07:08 PDT 2006

To Thomas,

yeh i'm in england - the money discussion was meaning that if it cost
about AU$100 to ship it to me, and that was about £60GBP - then it
would be hardly worth it really....you can get a p1 for that much-ish
on ebay so...but the 286 cpu would be better than the 8086 so its
tempting but i have no way to pay and its rather un-economical aswell.

ok right - veganalex is what i used to call meself - my name is alex
and i am vegan...so it went nicely till some other vegan's called alex
decided to come and use the same username is some places - and then
awave stands for first letters in first name (a)lex - and then the
surname (asterisked out ;) ) - (wa)******* (ve)*********** (not right
letters...so no guessing =D lol - and the -|- is decoration so..

-|- awave