[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

-|- awave veganalex at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 01:14:43 PDT 2006

To thomas,

don't bother posting it mate - well...i'm not atall sure about the
conversion rates - but i know its above half and below 3/4 so...im not
sure - i'll work it out properly sometime.

right - if i bought one off ebay it would have to be uk based because
it wouldnt be worth inporting tbh. ahhh i thought you were from aus
dude :~P and also it wouldnt be v.a.t ontop of it because thats only
new purchases - it would be the cost of the package to me(which would
be nil if you were to send(dont think p&p included)...which your not
going to) - so therefore i don't think there would be any tax
atall...i hope - there would probably be a 4quid charge by royal mail
or something though...but it doesnt really matter because i dont
really want it tbh :~P - im not that into this whole thing! lol

right im off to bed now...its late so night everyone!

-|- awave