[GEM Development] Project Liberation Beta 3 now online

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Mon Aug 29 10:27:47 PDT 2005

G'day all! (Spoken in a tanned, post-holiday voice)

I wondered about how an offer of hugs might go down with you, John...
it's not something that all of us find easy to accept.

Could we make it a group hug instead? We do that after our Friday night
prayer meeting -- it's often the only physical contact some of our
attenders have in a week -- and no one seems to feel threatened.

It's great to see such a flurry of activity on the GEM front,
particularly after the group seemed on the brink of collapse not so long
ago.

G'day to Freya -- if you still receive these posts.

Peter