[GEM Development] Project Liberation Beta 3 now online

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 14:53:11 PDT 2005

: All of the amazing new technology you see in Project Liberation is from
: John.  I've just been gluing it together into the OpenGEM package.  I
: think we really owe him a hug debt for kickstarting a new generation of
: GEM software single-handed!

  Thanks, but I'd prefer it if you didn't all hug me. Though I might have
made an exception for Freya if she was still around :-)

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"