[GEM Development] Project Liberation Beta 3 now online

Shane M. Coughlan shane at shaneland.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 20:48:46 PDT 2005

The third Beta of Project Liberation is now online at:
http://gem.shaneland.co.uk/downloads/projectliberation/PROJECTLIBERATIONBeta3.zip

John's fixed desktop.app is included (ENTER DOS COMMAND now works).

.BAT and .CFG files are properly associated with the internal file viewer.

More icons are updated, with my favourite being the new 3Dish folder icon.

This version of the distro has utilised John's AES with the new
animation call, and the updated GEM screen driver.  It's looking good!

Regards
--
Shane M. Coughlan BA(hons) MA

EMAIL: shane at shaneland.co.uk