[GEM Development] SETTING.APP update

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:35:32 PDT 2005

When you say running in Windows XP, do you mean through dosbox or
something? I am using dosbox at the moment, and...i take it this is
because I am running opengem - that it says that 'This version of GEM
does not contain any changeable settings' or something like that - so
it doesn't crash on mine :D - sorry if i sounds stupid - just to let
you know - I'm 13, nd i only started using OpenGEM yesterday - I dunno
why I want to be able to use it though - it aint like it's an OS from
my childhood. I suppose I just like knowing more about computers.

Anyway - enough of my pointless views

veganalex