[GEM Development] [Fwd: Re: Bugs (or things that could be

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 23:06:14 PDT 2005

: > what would be possibility be of importing the drive auto-detection Ben
: > had on his desktop?
:
: Originally I think I probably pinched some of that from either ViewMAX/3 or
: possibly the AES (I forget exactly how the AES determines the list of drives
: to show at the top level of the item selector).

  GEM parses DESKTOP.INF for 'M' entries (in sh_rdinf()). ViewMAX/3 doesn't
do anything (since it doesn't have an Item Selector or a DESKTOP.INF).

--
John Elliott