[GEM Development] [Fwd: Re: Bugs (or things that could be fixed)

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 23:16:25 PDT 2005

: > Some of the code might be salvagable, but I don't know how much space is
: > left in John's desktop builds -- or if that's even a problem for his code.
:
: John, what would be the status on something like that?  Additionally,
: what would be possibility be of importing the drive auto-detection Ben
: had on his desktop?

  Space isn't that much of a problem; I can go to large model for the
desktop if necessary.

  As for features, I'll see if I can find the time to investigate.

--
John Elliott