[GEM Development] Slashdotted and comments

Peter Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Tue Aug 9 22:30:00 PDT 2005

Thanks, Chris!

As I said, I went along there in the opposite direction last October --
but will be doing it more slowly this time. It is a beautiful piece of
road. I was fascinated by those pink lakes as you approach the SA
border. Do you know what is in them to produce that colour? Lots of pink
water-colour, perhaps? :-)

I'll take your warning about temperatures. One of the girls from our
Melbourne office is in Sydney on holidays and had lunch with a couple of
us today -- she didn't sound particularly impressed with the Melbourne
weather she'd just left.

I'll be enthusing on my return, though -- frozen or no.

Peter