[GEM Development] Slashdotted and comments

Dostal, Chris E. Chris.Dostal at au.unisys.com
Tue Aug 9 17:07:56 PDT 2005

<snip>
The Great Ocean Road: A coastal road from Melbourne to Adelaide
                        Capital city of South Australia) --
                        considered to be one of the world's best
                        coastal road trips in terms of scenery.
</snip>

Absolutely, I did some v amatuer photography a few years back - the page's still on my server http://www.4am.org/photos
The great ocean road is perhaps one of those things people would fly overseas for.. I know I would, if it wasnt an hour down the road from me.....

Peter, it's absolutely freezing here mate.. you might want to not only pack the socks.. but get a really really big coat!!
I just had another move toward the inner-south beach of melbourne.. and I can tell you, a walk to the shops.. is like an eskimo in the antarctic !

I seriously can't wait for summer *lol* ..

Best of luck with the trip :-)