[simpits-tech] CanBus F-15C project relaunch!

JOHN POWELL mike.powell at comcast.net
Mon Jan 30 14:10:42 PST 2023

There shouldn't be any need to use the ESP32 WiFi. Should work fine just as a ridiculously overpowered but cheap controller scanning switches and driving LEDs, etc. All communication would be wired rather than problematic RF. Still, it would be really hard to beat the cost advantage of a $4 Pi Pico. I've seen CAN libraries for ESP32, but not (yet) for the Pi Pico. I tend to fumble my way through software so probably I'm just not looking in the right places.