[simpits-tech] List is (re)fixed...

Michi Hirczy mi.hi at gmx.net
Fri Jan 13 07:25:19 PST 2023

On 1/13/23 15:26, geneb wrote:

> Heh.  Have you redesigned the cockpit framework or is what you're
> working on now the original?

The outer shell is still the original old one and will stay like it is.
I'm just changing the mounting structure for the panels to get the
original sizes into the frame.
The nose section also stays as it is, I will just add a new monitor
stand to support the TV I'm using ATM.

> Oh yeah.  CNC and DROs are a game changer for cockpit building - 3D
> printers too!

FULLACK, that's why I have 2 3D printers and already thinking about a
3rd one (the Bambu Lab X1 looks really, really promising)
>> Looks like we're totally on the same boat here.
>> I updated my sim-youtube channel with some videos of my latest builds.
>> (also some racing sim related content there)
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/@simhangar6216/videos
>>
> Subscribed! :D
>
> Mine is https://www.youtube.com/f15sim

Subscribed with both accounts ;-)