[simpits-tech] N1 & N2 Gauges

David C. Allen dca911t at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 17:00:16 PDT 2017

Update to getting the N1 & N2 gauges operational?

Found the part number, for the N1/N2 tach generator, and found one on eBay
for $25
Hooked it up to a drill motor to look at the output amplitude and
frequency. This also allowed me to check my N1/N2 gauges for operation.
Found 2 bad ones.

Looks like generating sine wave approach that used the Arduino's PWM
channels is the one I will try.

David