[simpits-tech] DCOC v2 for Prepar3D

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Sep 19 10:04:08 PDT 2014

On Fri, 19 Sep 2014, Alan D. Mazurka wrote:

> Hi, Gene.
>
> you're killing me! awaiting my shipment - no sign or peep as to when
> it will ship.

Yeah, they kind of suck in the "customer relations" department.  Their
forum is the /worst/ I've ever seen.

> in the meantime, i'm working on SIM2 - maybe not more than a chair
> with HOTAS, pedals & a wheel (perhaps not all at once).

This is the rig I'm currently working with:

http://www.geneb.org/images/flight-rig.jpg

It looks dumb as hell but it works perfectly.  The DCOC plugin author has
done an absolutely incredible job on the integration.  I think to the
point that Lockheed-Martin shouldn't even bother.  It's THAT good.

I've conspired with another gent to get him a Leap Motion controller so he
can integrate that into the DCOC plugin as well.