[simpits-tech] LCD screens (again)

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Wed Jun 4 20:13:26 PDT 2014

On Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:03:43 -0700 (PDT)
geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Jun 2014, Sean Galbraith wrote:
>
> > A while back (as in recently, this year perhaps) someone posted a
> > link to a site selling small LCD screens and interfaces, including
> > touch panels etc....
> >
> http://www.buydisplay.com
>
> g.

It's funny how Chinese, having to come up with an English-sounding URL,
use such simple, almost childishly literal phrasing..."buy display". :)

Thanks for posting this again, I think I forgot to bookmark it last
time....looks like a good place to get my HSI screens whenever the time
comes.

--
Matt Bailey

Keeping It Real: