[simpits-tech] Sim Blog update <gasp!>

Sean Galbraith sean at pacsim2010.com
Sun Jul 13 14:20:31 PDT 2014

Hey John,
The dimmer was just something he got in as a gamble.  It was listed in a
supplier catalogue, so he got in a few.

The unit itself is a no-name-brand thing, with nothing other than the
printing on the enclosure to tell you anything about it. There is a
listing on a local auction site for the same thing:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/building-renovation/electrical-lighting/lights/
other/auction-752742928.htm
I'm sure there will be listings of the same thing on ebay....

Ruscool make some really cool stuff, they have a Jetranger panel/control
setup in their workshop which is really slick :)

SeanG