[simpits-tech] Latest addition to the stable...

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Dec 21 12:34:46 PST 2014

On Sun, 21 Dec 2014, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> So I take it then that this is the Warthog setup from one of the forums?
> (which I have downloaded and looked closely at..)

Yes.  I think I posted the link to the thread here before.  If not, here
it is: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130139

> I'm thinking more along the lines of the ABC, but with a solid unit for
> the MIP, with an LCD monitor in behind, and will hold the PC, pedals and
> interface bits, plus form a mount for a big LCD TV.

That's basically what I did here.  I took a 15" LCD panel out of the shell
and mounted it to the back of the instrument panel using 3D printed
brackets.  That's what's behind the two Cougar USB MFD bezels.
Behind: http://www.geneb.org/images/wart-mip-1.jpg
Front:  http://www.geneb.org/images/wart-mip-2.jpg