[simpits-tech] Latest addition to the stable...

Sean Galbraith sean at pacsim2010.com
Sun Dec 21 02:18:13 PST 2014

So I take it then that this is the Warthog setup from one of the forums?
(which I have downloaded and looked closely at..)

I'm thinking more along the lines of the ABC, but with a solid unit for
the MIP, with an LCD monitor in behind, and will hold the PC, pedals and
interface bits, plus form a mount for a big LCD TV.

SeanG