[simpits-tech] Updates!

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Aug 29 07:40:48 PDT 2014

On Sat, 30 Aug 2014, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> Speaking of cars... had an enquiry at work for a car sim... be a nice
> diversion from the seemingly endless procession of 737's  :)

There's a couple of new racing sims that have come out recently and they
support the Oculus Rift.  I think they're Live for Speed and Asseto
Corsa(?)

I got a chance to try out a new plugin for Prepar3D last night that allows
it to work properly with the DK2.  Even though my frame rate was atrocious
(17-20fps) and the judder was bad, it was still an amazing experience.
I'm trying to get the plugin author to implement support for the Leap
Motion controller to allow you to use your real hands to properly locate
virtual controls.