[simpits-tech] Updates!

Sean Galbraith sean at pacsim2010.com
Fri Aug 29 07:25:45 PDT 2014

Ever heard those Hybrid Le Mans cars?  They sound like something out of
star wars when they stand on the loud pedal and transition from electric
to petrol power.... me likes ;-)

Speaking of cars... had an enquiry at work for a car sim... be a nice
diversion from the seemingly endless procession of 737's  :)

SeanG