[simpits-tech] Disruptive tech, flight sim edition...

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Thu Sep 26 22:59:37 PDT 2013

Now that's a spectacular idea! I could see this being the next big
thing for gamers of all sorts. Could also be big uses in the medical
and engineering fields, as well. Just think of what indoor laser tag
could become...heck, you could play alone and still have a blast. :)
You could build levels out of the reflective stuff, and change the
entire look of the place with software.

I can just see this merging with GoogleGlass....and everyone will have
one, and next thing you know, marketers are paying to stick their ads
in the software, so instead of plastering stuff all over a big
billboard, you just see it projected through your glasses, LOL. Sounds
like a bad dystopian scifi movie!  All kidding aside, I hope this gets
a lot of financial and industry support, as it could be a big game
changer for a lot of people.

I could see flight simmers who are currently in the TrackIR and
simpler built-up cockpit level using it as well....I bet it would be
worlds better than TrackIR and three big monitors, or even a big
projector on a flat screen. I don't see it replacing the more advanced
projection systems, however.

Hope you get your skullcap back in place, Gene. :) And thanks for
sharing, this looks like an exciting one to watch.

Matt