[simpits-tech] New panels...FINALLY!

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Sep 22 18:49:31 PDT 2013

Those look NICE Gene, especially the one on the left. The F-15 market
may be small, but I bet if you did some Boeing or Airbus panels, you'd
have more work than you can keep up with....seems like everyone
wants a "heavy". :)

I suppose it's quite a bit of labor to design a different panel, so it
would not be practical to take requests for specific aircraft?

Matt