[simpits-tech] AST-300, anyone?

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Oct 27 19:12:40 PDT 2013

Anyone ever work on an AST-300 sim? I'm about to go help a flight
instructor at the school/FBO where I rent. He bought the thing used,
but has never got it working right. He says one engine won't start,
and that there are some other issues. I can't find any docs online
except for the block diagrams on a couple of the I/O boards.

I know Custom Simulations works on them for big $$$, but it's a small
flight school and the instructor who owns the sim doesn't have much of
a budget for fixing it.

Matt