[simpits-tech] Simpits-tech Digest, Vol 122, Issue 11

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 19:01:58 PDT 2013

>My goodness, I didn't know Steve did that himself! Did he use auto
paint and a spray gun? I am probably going to repaint the Sabreliner at
>some point....I have actually considered having an aircraft paint shop
do it, but I would love to save the $$$ and do it myself.

Matt>

Yep, he did. But that was the easy part. First he had to removed all those patches and fill in the large holes.

Cody has already purchased the paint for his Cobra and will do the same.

Justin