[simpits-tech] JFK Air Force One replica

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 11:26:37 PDT 2013

Well Gene, we wouldnt know about that as we had neither. The secret was many hours of Steve's elbow greese. Steve had to prep and paint it himself, outside in the wind.

A paint shop would have been most welcome.  As would a stick and rudder donation :) Steve just said he would trade you his spare radome for a stick and rudder.

FYI Gene, your replica F-15 panels look great! Of course the problem we have is placing them in the cockpit with old original panels that end up looking looking really nasty next to your new panels. We will have to trash yours so they match :)

Justin

http://www.simadventure.com/

On Friday, October 25, 2013 12:56 PM, geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

On Fri, 25 Oct 2013, Roy Coates wrote:

> I think I can sum this all up in one word.  Wow.
>
> That is really awesome, Justin - congrats.
>
> Hey, is that an F-15 cockpit?  Looks a heckuva lot better than gene's :)

Money and a paint shop help. :)

Some jerk tore the stick base and rudder pedals out of his though. :(

http://www.f15sim.com/- The only one of its kind.
http://www.diy-cockpits.org/coll- Go Collimated or Go Home.
Some people collect things for a hobby.  Geeks collect hobbies.

http://scarlet.deltasoft.com/- Get it _today_!