[simpits-tech] flightsim.com forum...

Timothy James Boldt timothyboldt at comcast.net
Tue Oct 1 19:55:14 PDT 2013

Damn! :(   What a bunch of bitter jerks!
And who gives a @#%& what sub-forum it is?.....the site is FlightSIM.com,
right? Why are they even involved with the forum???
I have to say I generally stick to SimHQ. A more friendly, enthusiastic
crowd.

Don't let it shake you Gene. Your still a god among men, to those of us in
the know!

Tim