[simpits-tech] Someone should buy this

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Tue Nov 26 17:15:32 PST 2013

I've seen this posted a couple times, he keeps lowering the price...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251388894006

If it weren't all the way in California, I would TOTALLY be all over
this. $625 for a Bonanza fuselage with everything (from the
description) except instrument panel, instruments/radios, and
glareshield (actually he didn't say the glareshield was missing, so it
might even still be there, this is a commonly disassembled item when
pulling avionics). I almost never see airframes with any significant
amount of their interior left. With a big cylindrical 180* screen, this
would make a great little general aviation sim for somebody.

Here is a nice 35 panel, to give an idea what it could look like:
http://www.aopa.org/-/media/Images/AOPA/Home/News/All%20News/2011/January/A%20lucky%20find/1101p_bonanza_cockpit.jpg?w=480&h=334&as=1

Matt