[simpits-tech] Joystick question

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Tue Nov 19 14:22:47 PST 2013

I'm a collector of old thrust master stuff, and I plan on re-wiring an F-22 pro + F-16 TQS with a Leo Bodnar 12 bit board. Looks easy enough :)

I've also got an original FCS. And Mk1 WCS which I may do the same with.

All I need now is an "Attack" throttle and I'll be happy....

SeanG the eccentric collector.....

Sent from my iPhone