[simpits-tech] castAR cockpit demo...

Alan D. Mazurka adm.design at verizon.net
Fri Nov 15 08:04:29 PST 2013

hi,

i watched a longer video, the interviewer had 3D perception problems
as you describe, yet he claims it worked for him. he describes an
almost imperceptable head-movement that helps him see things up-close.

i hadn't thought about flat screens and possible problems with focus
- like the people looking at the table top which is (maybe) 45
degrees off wrt the projector. there's opportunity for keystoning and
regions being out-of-focus.

i'll be counting on Gene for a brutally honest review.

  - adm -