[simpits-tech] Small VGA Screens ?

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 08:39:43 PDT 2013

On 25 March 2013 14:47, geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

> I'm eyeing them for things like PFDs and the like.  I've got one and
> beyond making an enclosure for it, I just haven't had the time to work
> with it.  I did notice the other day that they've got RiscOS available
> for it for free now.
>
> I've tried running OpenRJ on it, but it appears to use some OpenGL things
> that aren't properly supported in PyGL for the RPi.

The current (openGL) incarnation of X-Panel is entirely an openGL program
and is both Windoze and OS-X friendly which means it should run happily
under Linux.  I'm figuring to use Ubuntu on the Pi's since I can then still
do development on my desktop box.

I really REALLY need more hours in the day though.

Roy.