[simpits-tech] Spitfire grip...

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Mar 10 16:13:11 PDT 2013

Gene, that looks amazing! I need to get me something long those lines (maybe not a 3D printer just yet, but a decent CNC rig at least).

Question: what sort of plastic does this thing use, and can you put different sorts of materials in it? My concern with the grade of plastic used in Saitek or Thrustmaster products, for instance, is that it's too light and brittle.

Matt