[simpits-tech] started hacking 614L-8

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 18:42:10 PST 2013

I just put up part 2
enjoy

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:38 PM,  <dabigboy at cox.net> wrote:
> Interesting, I wondered how those analog dials on the old ADF heads worked. I happened to get a "digital" control head (it's still mechanical, but has discrete digits like my NAV/COM heads), so I am hoping I can hook mine up just like I've done with my other radios (nav1/navcom2, transponder). Only trouble is it's a Collins unit (I messed up), and it appears it will be a little more trouble to get info from them than from Gables (which makes all my other radios).
>
> Heck, as good as I've gotten at breaking into these things, I may just pull out the multimeter and figure the pin-outs on my own. :)
>
> Matt
>
> ---- Cris Harrison <phoenixcomm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Started Hacking my ADF Control Head 614L-8
>>
>> http://phoenixcomm.wordpress.com

Please Note:
Any transactions over 1,000.00, or overseas transactions will be
pre-paid via Bank Wire only.
ALL VAT, Taxes and or shipping, custom charges will be paid by the customer.

Mobil    :       214-635-9818
Skype ID      Phoenixcomm
AIM - ICQ     194602804

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
Aristotle

www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixtrading.biz / www.phoenixcomm.net / phoenixaerospace.us
Shipping / Billing Address: 921 Crawford Street, Suite 4207, Fort
Worth, Texas 76104 USA